Communications ExecutiveBased in South London An exciting opportunity within a well-established communications team, responsible for delivering the company wide communications strategy. This role has a...
Based in South London
An exciting opportunity within a well-established communications team, responsible for delivering the company wide communications strategy. This role has a focus on internal communications with some external remit.
We are looking for an individual with experience in both internal and external communications.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the internal communications strategy
- Act as the point of contact for the development of the company intranet, content and usage
- Create engaging communications across a variety of channels, including video, email and face-to-face
- Distribution of corporate communications
- Lead on the creation and delivery of the company newsletter and magazine
- Assist in the delivery of the communications events, including conferences
- Create presentations to support the delivery of business messages at Senior/Executive level
- Assist with the production of press releases and social media posts
It's a very exciting time to join this company and work within a fun and collaborative working environment. Please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.