Role: E-commerce ExecSalary: 25K-28KLocation: DocklandsMy client, a leading luxury brand based in Docklands are seeking an E-commerce Executive to support the day-to-day management of the...
Role: E-commerce Exec
My client, a leading luxury brand based in Docklands are seeking an E-commerce Executive to support the day-to-day management of the e-commerce website and support communication between the team. As the e-commerce executive you will also deal with a range of customer enquiries that come through the website. I am seeking candidates who have some e-commerce knowledge and excellent customer service and communication skills. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading brand and to take on responsibility.
Key duties include but are not limited to;
- Report daily analysis of sales / traffic to and through the website
- Liaising with PR and Marketing department to report on social media traffic.
- Day-to-day management of all the Digital activity for Sales (e-commerce websites, returns and exchanges, payments, customer support)
- Support of the Communication team (Marketing and PR, including social media, display campaign's).
- Monitor and update products and content on the website.
- Be the digital and e-commerce brand guardian, ensuring all digital assets, products and communications are in line with the guidelines of the brand.
- Manage the relationship with the customer (mail / phone / complaints / questions / stock).
- Validate orders (fraud checks, control of processes, cart abandonment).
- Handling customer complaints via telephone and email.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the company and various stakeholders including, IT, Media, PR and Sales teams.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.