SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR REQUIRED FOR A DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN HATFIELD! SALARY: £20,000 £25,000, DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE6 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT Are you an experienced Supply...
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR REQUIRED FOR A DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN HATFIELD!
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000, DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
6 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator, seeking a new challenge?
Are you proactive, and able to think on your feet?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please do read on!
We are working with a market leader within Distribution, who are looking to bring on board a Supply Chain Coordinator to be responsible for the inbound and outbound flow of goods from our suppliers through to customers, ensuring that all orders are transacted, delivered and reported on accordingly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the day to day duties will encompass the following:
- Setting up and maintaining product information on stock management systems
- Raising, sending and maintaining purchase orders
- Consolidating shipping paperwork for imports, updating systems and co-ordinating with relevant stakeholders
- Receipt of goods to the warehouse and investigating discrepancies
- Ensuring all book stock figures are live and accurate, reconciling accordingly
- Processing customer orders within category, ensuring they are picked, dispatched, delivered on time in full and receipted by customer with all corresponding documentation
- Managing sample requests and deliveries
- Downloading, consolidating and circulating category retail sales figures weekly
- Updating weekly delivery performance trackers for circulation weekly
- Monitoring and managing pallet levels at warehouse
- Proven experience within a supply chain position
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work successfully both individually and actively as part of a team
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.