Experienced In House Recruiter Temporary37.5 hour weekOutskirts of Lewes so own transport necessary£13 £15 per hourAn experienced In house recruiter (preferably with experience recruiting within...
Experienced In House Recruiter Temporary
37.5 hour week
Outskirts of Lewes so own transport necessary
£13 - £15 per hour
An experienced In house recruiter (preferably with experience recruiting within social care) is needed to join an HR team on an initial three month temporary basis for a great organisation on the outskirts of Lewes. Parking is available. Excellent onsite facilities.
Because of the location own transport is necessary (very limited public transport)
They are looking for someone to start in post on 6th March for a handover.
- In house recruitment of variety of skills sets including social care
- Dealing with a high number of vacancies all the time
- Follow search, selection and interview process with candidates
- Maintain new starter process
- Organise on boarding and induction process for new employees
- Keep recruitment records up to date using in house system (full training available)
- Assisting/liaising with HR as necessary
The ideal person:
- Will have In House Recruitment experience (volume)
- Ideally have experience of working with social care roles but not essential
- Be available to work from the 6th March for a handover and then be able to work for a minimum of three months whilst the organisation decide future path
- Will have experience of sourcing and interviewing candidates through to job offer/decline and on boarding
- Will have confident telephone and face to face communication skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and expectations
- Will have own transport
Please contact Esther Sapsted on 01273 324255
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.