We are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator for a well-established client in the gardening sector.The successful candidate will cover all functions within the busy...
We are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator for a well-established client in the gardening sector.
The successful candidate will cover all functions within the busy Sales Office environment, providing support to internal and external customers, and to National Account/ Sales force Coordinator. They will be dealing directly with other businesses.
Main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supporting the field bases Sales Team and Merchandisers.
- Involved in the receipt, import, and input of orders through to the generation of delivery notes for the warehouse which upon dispatch would be invoiced.
- Direct contact with customers, sales team and carriers.
- Receipt and resolution of numerous queries resulting from the transactions.
- Assisting the Sales force Coordinator in organising and monitoring the activity of the field based Sales Team/ Merchandisers as well as assisting in the administration of Promotional Sales activity.
- Importing and entering orders.
- Printing delivery notes.
- Handling queries/ PODs/ Carriers.
- MMC - appraisal and reporting.
- Amazon order import.
- Carrier tracking and POD liaison.
- Generating invoices.
- Plants - stock adjustments, dispatch recording and PODs
- Price list corrections.
- Charging group company's
- Profiling Input - aspect of EPOS data requests.
- Data Bridge / General control reports.
- Handling retained stock declarations.
The hours are flexible throughout the year, weighted to seasonal peaks. Can be average hours of 29 or 34 per week at £8.10 per hour.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.