Seeking a tactful but assertive accounts administrator to head up a particular job function for a well-established, busy and growing business on the outskirts of...
Seeking a tactful but assertive accounts administrator to head up a particular job function for a well-established, busy and growing business on the outskirts of Stevenage.
For this role, we are looking for someone with strong administration skills, a numerate person with good people skills and who has initiative, pace and is able to implement some new efficiencies.
In a nutshell, the role requires you to:
- Identify and deduct internal charges to cost centres across the business
- Liaise with regional and branch managers regarding charges
- Handle and resolve internal charging disputes
- Process wage deduction reports for HR and payroll
- Check and reconcile reports
For this particular role, we need:
- You to be really confident and proficient with intermediate/advanced Excel functions
- You to have some previous experience in finance or accounts work
- You to be a strong character with polite but assertive communication skills
- You to be solutions driven, and able to streamline processes to maintain a backlog and heavy work load
- You to work alongside, and oversee the workload of one other
This is a super opportunity to join a business who Tate have a good working relationship with.
It's a busy job, a growing company and you will have full ownership of this function in the team.
The job is available for someone to start quickly - so please use the APPLY button, attach your cv and Tate will email or call you in the next 2 working days regarding shortlisting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.