Role: Senior Pensions AdministratorLocation: RedhillType: Temporary 3 monthsPay: £15 per hourHours: Monday Friday 9am 5pmStart date: ASAP Tate have teamed up with a leading global...
Role: Senior Pensions Administrator
Type: Temporary - 3 months
Pay: £15 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Tate have teamed up with a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, for whom we are currently recruiting Senior Pension Administrators, to work full time in Redhill. The ideal candidate will come from a pensions background who can work off of their own initiative and in a team.
- Ensuring financial targets are met
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Ensure delivery promises and performances are achieved
- Coach junior colleagues and pass on advice
- Work alongside team leaders to achieve goals set
- DC OR DB Pension experience required
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Confident using; photocopier, scanner, fax machine etc.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate across all Microsoft Packages
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in an office based administration role.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tom Burns at Tate on 01582 692 543 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.