Travel Consultant Out of Hours Support £21k to £28k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits Looking for a company that offer flexible and remote based working...
Travel Consultant - Out of Hours Support - £21k to £28k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Looking for a company that offer flexible and remote based working opportunities?
Happy to work unsociable hours with shifts between 4.30pm - midnight (including weekends)?
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with an ever evolving and award winning company who are rapidly becoming experts in their field to recruit a new and enthusiastic Travel Consultant who is ready to fly and ensure that all aspects of their customers service journeys are seamlessly arranged.
Over the next few years, this company has exciting plans to expand and move forward onto a completely new level and the ideal introduction to this role will be looking for the chance to embark on this journey of growth with them and gain the expertise needed to be a leader in their field!
Happy to think and speak of Sun Sea and Sand all day?
Want to be part of a team and culture that work hard and play hard?
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Assisting with holiday bookings over the phone, via email, social media and web chat
- Advising on the best possible deals and preparing quotations
- Resolving customer complaints and out of hours emergency services
- Ensuring that passenger details and travel documentation is correct
- Resolving holiday amendments and cancellations by working with customers to assist in finding suitable alternatives
- Upselling and providing information about additional products or services, i.e. luggage, transfers, car hire
- Liaising with resort teams
- Distributing travel itinerary
Skills and experience:-
- Previous working knowledge of the travel and tourism industry is essential and applications made without will not be considered
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Please note this role involves shifts and weekends - The Contact Centre opening hours are Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 8.00pm with weekend opening hours of 9.00am - 6.00pm and as this position operates until midnight remote and alone/at home working will be required. With this in mind, you will work a flexible shift pattern working a total of 40 hours per week, with at least 2 weekends per month advised in advance and this will need to be taken into consideration as well as adboc and overseas travel as required.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.