Receptionist/Administrator £16k to £18k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits Our client, a reputable and progressive Construction Company based in St Albans with a vibrant and...
Receptionist/Administrator £16k to £18k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable and progressive Construction Company based in St Albans with a vibrant and friendly team are currently on the recruit for a Receptionist/General Administrator to take over their Front of House and ad hoc administrative duties.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Meeting and greeting with guest and visitors
- Meeting room preparation
- Serving tea, coffee and refreshments
- Screening calls
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email as well as being their first point of contact to site visits
- Preparation of reports, letters and general correspondence and assisting with accounts based admin
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Filling, photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Ordering stationary
- Ensuring that reception area, meeting room and communal areas are kept presentable at all times
- Other general administrative tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the team
Skills and experience:-
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- Computer literate - Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.