Head ReceptionistCambridge£20,000 £22,000 per annum Tate are recruiting for a Head Receptionist to join a luxury boutique hotel based just on the outskirts of central...
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Tate are recruiting for a Head Receptionist to join a luxury boutique hotel based just on the outskirts of central Cambridge. This is role is a varied position which is totally customer focused.
You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service at all times with a friendly and informative approach. This role would ideally suit an individual who is proactive, a flexible approach and has a vibrant nature but can remain professional at all times. Due to the nature of the business, this does include shift work between the hours of 7am - 10pm along with occasional weekend work.
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- To act promptly and efficiently on customer feedback to achieve positive results
- To be fully aware of budgeted and departmental financial targets
- Lead and mentor the reception team to promote good employee morale
- To ensure that the Front Office department operates effectively on a day to day basis
- Meet & greet visitors to the hotel and assist with room bookings and additional needs
- Take a proactive approached to sales opportunities in order to maximise sales and revenue
- To assist with the recruitment process in line with the company recruitment procedures
- To ensure all company legislation is adhered to
- An industry working within hospitality is desirable
- Effective time management
- Receptionist experience with managerial duties
- Friendly, motivated and pro-active nature
- Flexible approach
- Smart, professional appearance
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now. Alternatively, if you would like to know more about the role, give Danielle a call on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.