Tate Leicester are recruiting for a Breakdown Customer Service Advisor for a leading organisation based in Leicester. Responsibilities: Responding to call outs from stranded motorists...
Tate Leicester are recruiting for a Breakdown Customer Service Advisor for a leading organisation based in Leicester.
- Responding to call outs from stranded motorists who have problems with their vehicles.
- Ensuring that the driver, passengers, and vehicles are all safe.
- Maintaining records for each job carried out.
- Scheduling breakdown recovery organisations to visit motorists.
- Speaking to the driver and examining the vehicle to diagnose the problem.
- Inputting scheduled work onto the database and updating completions and confirmations when required.
- 1year+ experience working within the motor trade industry within a similar position.
- Strong customer service skills and administrative skills.
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is between £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience).
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am till 18:00pm. (No weekend work).
- Free car parking is provided on-site.
- Set career progression and development.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.