A financial services business in North Herts have a new opportunity for a RICS qualified commercial property specialist to help manage and advise on a...
A financial services business in North Herts have a new opportunity for a RICS qualified commercial property specialist to help manage and advise on a large portfolio of commercial properties.
Working between internal and external stakeholders, you will be involved in negotiating leases, rent reviews, property management, advising on best practice to meet legislation and regulation requirements and working on projects.
This is an office based job, working with a brand renown for their employee engagement in a beautiful location within close proximity to shops and town amenities.
Perfect location for travel by car or public transport with direct trains from London and Cambridge.
Salary to be discussed personally please.
- Be RICS qualified
- Be personable and confident to converse with a range of communication skills
- Be very proficient with MS office packages
- Have a proven track record from a commercial property management background
And, if you have experience in pensions or financial services even better!
You can expect:
- 26 days holiday - increasing over service
- A competitive pension
- Annual bonus
- Flexible salary sacrifice optional extra benefits
- Generous discounts on a range of insurance products
- An equal opportunities employer, hot on CSR
Tate welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates for this unique opportunity.
Please simply use the APPLY button, attach your CV. Tate will respond by email or phone call in the next 2 working days.
Thanks for your interest.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.