Tate are working with a highly successful local Building services contractor in the Torbay area who are looking to recruit an Operations Co coordinator to...
Tate are working with a highly successful local Building services contractor in the Torbay area who are looking to recruit an Operations Co coordinator to join their expanding team!
Due to a period of extended growth, our client is looking for a dynamic administrator or co ordinator with exceptional attention to detail with a strong work ethic. Working within a team of 4 you will be calm under pressure, an expert negotiator and have great time management skills.
The role and responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone and liaising with customers
- Dealing with email correspondence to customers, suppliers and colleague
- Entering customer forecasts into the system for forward visibility for the suppliers
- Dealing with complaints and investigating the issue ensuring that this is reported and any customer credits are raised when necessary
- Chasing parts with suppliers, organising repairs
- Liaising with all departments from finance to suppliers
The ideal candidate for this role will be tenacious, resilient, a problem solver with exceptional customer service.
For more information call Charlotte on 01392 432861
This role is on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start date
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.