We are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator for a well-established client in the gardening sector.The successful candidate will cover all functions within the busy...
Role: Sales Support
Location : Camberley
Salary : £22000 - £25000
The Sales supports role will be to ensure the provision of an excellent administrative service to support the efficient / smooth running of the Sales Team and proactively contributing to a first-class sales experience for all customers.
The role would be suited to someone who has strong administrative experience, a proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously. You will need to be used to busy working environment and have experience with CRM systems and Microsoft packages. German language skills would be advantageous. Responsibilities:
- Being the first port of call for answering telephone calls and central email and ensuring customer requests are dealt with appropriately
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations
- Order processing using SAP
- Raising invoices & taking credit card payment
- Ensuring filing systems are kept up to date
- Liaising with customers prior to and/or after sale
- Resolving customer account queries & creating new accounts
- Credit note management
- Responsibility for incoming & outgoing post
- Production of shipping documents / invoices
- Assist in the organisation / attend Open Day
- Maintain/replenish Meeting Room
- Cover for other departments where required i.e. holidays, sickness etc
- Liaison with other Group departments both internal and external
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.