Administrator£25KGuildfordA leading consultancy business based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team.As well as all office Administration duties you will be...
Our client, based in central Woking are looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator/Sales Order Processor to join their team.
- Orders entry, transmission and status in SAP system
- Booking of delivery date with customers and third party logistics
- Reporting to customers requiring information about sales orders
- Follow deliveries of products and troubleshooting to the final customers
- Follow delivery problems and communicate to the Logistic supervisor
- Daily operation management of third party logistics
- General daily support to Sales Team and Customers
- Dealing with any invoice queries
- Sending out daily sales order report
- Monthly communication with client in order to inform them of following months container arrival
- Collection of documents required to follow up the Good set return
- Send third party supplier return requests
- Reporting to customers on the status of return order
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office Packages
- Previous experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Previous Logistics/Sales order processing experience
For more information on the role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.