Graduate Sales Executive - Working for a Global B2B Marketing Services Agency
IMMEDITATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£23k plus Bonus + Career Development
Based in Chertsey, Surrey
PLEASE NOTE: This is an entry level role - ideal for a recent Graduate/First jobber
We are looking for a recent graduate, looking for an exciting opportunity.
As part of the sales team, your role will be to develop engagement with the top technology companies across Europe.
You will be responsible for identifying the right contacts, follow up on enquiries and inbound leads, and set up appointments for the field sales team. The sales teams are supported by a range of marketing activities.
This is a great opportunity to grow into a sales or client services role over time.
- First engagement with key decision makers
- Identify the right contacts (key decision makers and budget holders)
- Engage with the key decision makers, using the defined approach and positioning and set up appointments for the UK based field sales team
- Achieve the monthly and annual bookings target resulting from the arranged appointments and qualified opportunities
- Handling of all incoming enquiries
- Follow up after marketing campaigns
- Growing of contact base and network across our European markets
- Playing an active role in social networks
- Work collaboratively and supportively with the field sales team in the UK and across Europe/US
- Maintaining and growing contact base in the system
- Performance measurements include weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- KPIs are:
- 70 calls a day
- A minimum of 5 appointments to be arranged per week
- Contribution to sales pipeline (the quality of the appointments will covert to opportunities)
- A contribution to closed sales
- Some experience in calling and understanding of marketing services would be a bonus
- Excellent telephone and presentation skills, well spoken
- Native English - a second European language is a bonus
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter, professional, conscientious and proactive
- Ability to build relationships with C-level decision makers
- Experience in growing contact networks across client and prospect base
- Self-sufficient and happy to work to tight deadlines with a 'can-do' approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to drive new business opportunities
- Team player
- Software experience - MS Office
- Degree educated
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted