Director of Product Marketing - Furniture/Homeware
Competitive Salary offered
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Director looking after UK and Ireland market. Must have experience in furniture products OR homeware manufacturing. Role is based in Essex.
- Product life cycle management (including product planning, product pricing,product listing, promotion, packaging scheme, upgrading and delisting, etc.);
- Make a clear new product development plan, participate in the development and management of new products, and make timely and effective adjustments to ensure the timely and effective development of new products
- Have strong market acumen and insight, and track the frontier and technology development trend of the industry in time
- Visit the market regularly, collect the information of industries and competing products, and output product analysis and research reports
- 5-10 years management experience in furniture products or home manufacturing industry
- Familiar with the basic knowledge of product life cycle management and product management process
- Have strong logical thinking ability, innovation and market analysis ability
- Have strong organization, coordination and communication skills
Please message me for further details. Great opportunity, working for an International company, currently expanding!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted