** Digital Acquisition Executive ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS £30k £35kWeybridge, Surrey Our client, an award winning International company are looking for a Digital Acquisition...
** Digital Marketing Executive - Trade/Retail Sector **
Our client based in Woking is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing professional from a Retail/Trade background.
Key Duties will include:
- Manage and maintain the UK Website and related social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and drive traffic (UV)
- Improve SEO and work on this to maintain brand page rankings using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Create and manage rich content- Image bank/ videos/ web banners and other relevant product content for our client and trade partners websites
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, graphics and blogs
- Plan and Execute marketing activities and report effectiveness on all marketing activities
- Create unique community engaging stories highlighting product benefits- Instore and Online
- Support training team members to maintain perfect instore display
- Manage marketing spend and activity tracker
- Manage timely vendor payments and invoices
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, team oriented, goal oriented
- SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, CMS, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, MS Office.
- Passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing and understanding of using social media platforms, CMS, Google Analytics.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in digital & trade marketing
- Ability to work as part of a team, good attention to detail, entrepreneurial approach
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.