Role : Data and performance analystLocation: BasingstokeSalary: £24000 £27000 Tate is recruiting a Performance and Data analyst for a progressive and growing business based just...
Role : Data and performance analyst
Salary: £24000 - £27000
Tate is recruiting a Performance and Data analyst for a progressive and growing business based just outside of Basingstoke.
This newly created position with help support the Operations department in all areas and be a key position in supporting a growing business.
You will be primarily responsible for the monitoring performance of large scale installations.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Analysis of raw data to ensure obligations to the customer are met
- Produce reports to management as well as for the benefit of the customers
- Be able to recognise and drive resolution to issues as flagged up by analysis
- Ba able to recognise actions for performance improvement
- Prepare and test data in regards to contractual obligations
- Support on site engineers as required to assist in problem resolution
- Ideally have experience within a similar analytic role
- Very strong detail focus and ability to work with large data sets
- An understanding and interest in renewable energies
- Strong skills with both word and Excel
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.