Head ReceptionistCambridge£20,000 £22,000 per annum Tate are recruiting for a Head Receptionist to join a luxury boutique hotel based just on the outskirts of central...
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Do you like meeting new people? Do you have a passion to deliver great customer service? Do you want to work in a fun & friendly environment?
I am currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join my client and be the face of the company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with great customer service skills and exceptional IT skills.
This role is to cover two offices, both central Cambridge, and will be on a rota basis - spending 2-3 weeks at one site and then working 2-3 weeks at the other. Please note, there is no parking on either site. This is a permanent opportunity with immediate start!
- Meet and greet all visitors to the building
- Receive and direct all communication via telephone & email
- Manage incoming & outgoing mail
- Ensure all visitors have signed in accordingly
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Issuing ID and access badges on behalf of security and maintain a record
- Assist with coordinating the facilities management of the building
- Maintain the reception area and ensuring it is presentable at all times
- Customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Great IT skills
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment
To be considered for the position, please apply directly with an updated CV. If you would like to know more information, then contact Danielle on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.