Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Hitchin? Tate are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators at Hitchin's biggest employer ReAssure....
Are you looking to add some invaluable customer services & administration work experience to your CV?
Or are you presently working within customer services in a retail / hospitality environment, looking for you platform into an office setting?
Would you like to work for a corporate financial services business, set within modern and trendy offices?
We are working with a leading financial services company. Having been in operation for over 100 years, this established and highly reputable business will offer a welcoming and team focussed environment in exchange for your Customer Services and Administration expertise.
This latest position, based in Potters Bar, is for a Customer Services Administrator.
It's a 6 month Fixed-Term Contract post, with an attractive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (DOE).
Other benefits, as well as holiday and parking include:
- Pension scheme
- Health care cover
- Life cover
- Structured training
- Central location within Potters Bar - nearby to train station and bus stations.
The overall responsibilities will encompass:
- To provide customers with product information and / or to undertake tasks in response to customer requests.
- To answer incoming telephone enquiries and to handle the nature of the request / task.
- To amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure legislative, customer and company requirements are met.
- To investigate and resolve complaints and queries.
If you would like to apply for this role, please use APPLY, attach your CV and Tate Welwyn Garden City will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days. Alternatively, call us on 01707 320255 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.