Accounts Administrator Winchester 19-21k depending on experience We are looking for a capable Accounts Assistant to join our lovely client in the centre of Winchester....
An established organisation based on the outskirts of Newton Abbot are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join its small finance team.
The main duties of the role include;
- Allocate customer payments and ensure remittances are received for all payments
- Process purchase ledger invoices in line with agreed processes
- Complete nominal ledger reviews at School and Trust levels and ensure corrective journals are approved and posted in a timely manner
- Maintain invoice files in a methodical way to ensure core information is available for audit
- Be the first point of contact for sales and nominal ledger related enquiries
- Support the finance team in respect of bank and credit card reconciliations
- Review systems and processes, making improvements where necessary
- Support the Finance Manager with finance related duties in line with the scale of the post
The ideal candidate will have previous BACS experience and be familiar with either SAGE or Access Dimensions.
The normal office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.