Administration Support Insurance PermanentUp to £17,500Bedford Our leading international Insurance Client is looking for talented individuals to join their team. You will be providing...
Administration Support - Insurance
Up to £17,500
Our leading international Insurance Client is looking for talented individuals to join their team. You will be providing administration support to key areas of the business, ensuring clients are provided with unique solutions to suit their needs.
This is an exciting position for a strong administrator with a keen interest in developing a career within the Insurance Industry. This opportunity is ideal for an enthusiastic, personable, hardworking individual to gain valuable experience within a progressive, innovative company.
- The role will be to provide a reliable and accurate support and back office function
- Providing first class administration support to teams in various divisions
- Develop strong everlasting relationships with the Business Units and external clients
- Effectively deal with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and third parties as appropriate
- Deal with client renewals and mid-term adjustments as appropriate
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive client and broking documents
- Processing of slips, quotes, indications and endorsements
- You will be supporting with data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivity's
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Company systems
- Highly IT literate, with strong administration skills and an eagerness to learn
- Experience having worked within a similar industry would be ideal
- Looking for an hardworking, conscientious and personable individual
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.