Senior Administration Support Insurance PermanentUp to £25,000Bedford Our leading international Insurance Client is looking for talented individuals to join their team. You will be...
Senior Administration Support - Insurance
Up to £25,000
Our leading international Insurance Client is looking for talented individuals to join their team. You will be providing administration support to key areas of the business, ensuring clients are provided with unique solutions to suit their needs.
- Create everlasting relationships with the group teams and markets
- Respond and provide support to teams requirements as appropriate
- Efficiently maintain ongoing delegated authority contracts appropriately and cost effectively
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive broking, client and other types of documents
- Processing of slips, quotes and indications
- Technical duties will include data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivity's
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Company systems for the teams
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures
- Provide relevant management information to senior management
- Manage individually assigned projects and contribute to other projects as required
- Prioritise and respond appropriately to urgent issues as they arise
- Keep informed of all legal and regulatory developments relevant to the teams within each division
- Experience in a similar role
- You will have a high attention to detail and high standards of accuracy in a professional office environment
- Extensive knowledge of relevant FCA regulatory requirements including
- An excellent knowledge of policies and procedures within the insurance market
- Looking for an hardworking, conscientious and personable individual
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.