We have a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation based in Birmingham as an Admin Assistant.You will be required to work together effectively...
We have a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation based in Birmingham as an Admin Assistant.
You will be required to work together effectively within a team to provide an efficient service to the customers.
As an Admin Assistant you will be required to:
- Transferring data onto internal systems
- Managing any queries from the customer in relation to their application
- Working alongside with internal teams to help rectify any issues with the customer
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Meeting daily targets
- Carry out general administration tasks
- Accurately and efficiently enter information reported onto the relevant systems
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest level of accuracy
- Sense checking information
- Liaising with colleagues internally and externally
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent time-keeping attendance history
- Strong administration skills
- Being a team player
- Good telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work within a fast-pace environment
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work/pay rate
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.