We are currently working in partnership with a large, well established insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a PA/Team Secretary to join...
We are currently working in partnership with a large, well established insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a PA/Team Secretary to join their growing team on a part time basis (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). This role will support one Executive Director and the wider team.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of secretarial support and form part of a wider team of PAs who frequently work together in order to ensure that support is always available.
You will need to be confident working in a busy and varied role and have the ability to manage and prioritise an ever changing workload. You'll be a professional, personable and pro-active individual who takes pride in their work and understands the importance of providing an exceptional level of support to a busy Director.
- Extensive diary management
- Organising travel, accommodation and visa requirements
- Booking meetings/meetings room and ensuring that the relevant documentation is prepared
- Screening calls and emails
- Updating records and ensuring that information is logged on the system correctly
- Producing documentation as and when required, including reports and presentations
- Working with the wider PA team to ensure that support is available at all timesExperience working within an insurance environment would be desirable but not essential.
Good communication skills are key as you will be in frequent contact with a wide range of people including external and internal colleagues and clients. You'll need to have a keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills in order to ensure that your workload is managed effectively.
Experience working within an insurance environment would be desirable but not essential.
The salary on offer for this role is £36,000 - £40,000 (pro-rata as the role is being offered on a part time basis).
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.