Are you a proven Sales & Marketing Manager, seeking your next challenge?Have you managed an internal sales function, and created and inspired ideas to generate...
Are you a proven Sales & Marketing Manager, seeking your next challenge?
Have you managed an internal sales function, and created and inspired ideas to generate further revenue streams?
Can you demonstrate successful team management experience?
Have you worked within the Hospitality sector?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please do read on to learn about this exciting new job available!
Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary of up to £37,000 per annum, D.O.E, OTE £55,000
40 hour week, Monday - Friday
Flexibility required to manage events during evenings and weekends
- 28 days Holidays including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health care cash back plan with perks
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff discount in the restaurant
- Reduced accommodation rates
- Discounted laundry services
- Free meals on shifts
- Possibility of live in accommodation
- Training & development opportunities
- Opportunities for progression
- To build and develop strong relationships with clients.
- To manage client accounts, revenue generation, & local PR and marketing.
- To manage the external and internal sales function, maintaining existing account revenues and generating new business.
- To work in a team and liaise with the other Heads of Departments to coordinate promotions and events.
- Develop innovative ways to generate further revenue for the hotel, ensuring events space is at optimal utilisation.
- Undertake competitor analysis to ensure optimal place in the market.
- Management experience
- Proven sales experience
- Proven marketing experience
- Creative flair
- Business savvy
- Results driven
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.