We have a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation based in Birmingham as an Admin Assistant.You will be required to work together effectively...
Are you a strong administrator with exceptional organisation and attention to detail?
We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join the residential conveyancing department of a well-established Legal firm in Northampton
You will support the residential conveyancing team, made up of conveyancers and legal assistants.
Your daily duties will involve:
- Helping with all administrative duties on files, including scanning and photocopying, applying for and reporting on searches
- Speaking with potential clients and giving quotes by phone and email and following up on them
- Setting files up in readiness to go to the legal teams, including taking monies on account, producing the client care documentation, and ensuring this is returned by clients along with required identification documentation
- Liaising with clients, agents and lenders throughout the transaction to update and chase for information/documentation
- Support the Post Completion team with preparing land registration and dealing with discharge of registered charges, preparing completion statements and invoices where required and dealing with Land Registry
Ideally you will have Residential conveyancing experience, or knowledge of the conveyancing process.
You must have excellent attention to detail, strong customer service skills and a willingness to help others.
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
Working Hours - Monday - Thursday 09:00-17:30 and Friday - 09:00 - 17:00 with 1 hour for lunch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.