Are you a marketing enthusiast looking to assist a growing agency in their continuous success journey?Do you have experience working in a digital agency?If so,...
Are you a marketing enthusiast looking to assist a growing agency in their continuous success journey?
Do you have experience working in a digital agency?
If so, this is the role for you!
Objective of the role?
You will be involved in all areas of inbound marketing, such as SEO, social media, content and
Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Writing content, primarily for blogs, emails and landing pages
- Managing and growing social media channels
- Evaluating each channel and providing solutions for increasing performance
- Creating workflows for automated lead nurturing
- Client reporting and communication
- Generally getting 'hands on' to support your team and our clients
Who are they looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 2 to 3 years experience in a digital marketing agency
- Good knowledge of inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, paid media)
- A demonstrable understanding of inbound marketing techniques 1+ years experience using the HubSpot platform
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table
- Confident communicator
- Ambitious and driven
- Great attention to detail
- Extremely organised and focused with good project management skills
- A good writer, with a desire to become great
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media
- Outreach and building relationships with third parties
- Willingness to learn how to use HubSpot
- Adept at using software in general
- Keen eye for design and visuals
- Able to remain productive when working independently
What's on offer?
We will invest in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday a year (not including Bank holidays)
- Freedom to work from home 1 or 2 days a week
- Apple Macbook Pro provided
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human
- Close, collaborative, family environment
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience for this role, please get in touch or apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.