Are you enthusiastic about all things paid search and interested in working in the international hub for technology, innovation and creativity?Do you have hands on...
Are you enthusiastic about all things paid search and interested in working in the international hub for technology, innovation and creativity?
Do you have hands on experience within the world of PPC?
If so, I have the right role for you!
We are representing an innovative digital agency in Media City. They are looking for a PPC Manager to join their team and play a key role in creating captivating ads.
Objective of Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital, your core focus will be managing all current clients and seek growth opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial mind, accountability and great business acumen to deliver quality campaigns, results and strategies, and step up to be a key element in this growing department.
As a PPC Manager you will have or be working towards having your own portfolio of clients, managing their paid search accounts and producing campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to help grow traffic to their sites. You will monitor each campaign and produce detailed reports of recommendations through site audits and interpreting analytical data.
The main duties will include:
- All client campaigns tailored to their business using advanced setup's
- Consistently create and execute tests - rational, process, outcome across new and existing products
- Data-driven easy digestible insights
- Identify opportunities within accounts
- Generate client approach & development plans
- Internal & Client-facing across key client accounts
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly meetings & reviews
The ideal Candidate will need:
- 3+ years of experience managing Paid Search campaigns
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Bing & Programmatic platforms (all products, from YouTube to features like Customer Match...)
- Agency experience managing multiple accounts (2 years)
- Awareness and proficient understanding of all digital channels
- Strong organisational, time and planning skills
- Soft skills, proactive, ambitious and entrepreneurial
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Commissions scheme based on team & individual performance
- Opportunity to shape the PPC Team
- Exceptional team environment
- Career opportunities, people first
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.