Role: Training CoordinatorLocation: City of LondonSalary: £35-£40KMy client, a Professional Training & Coaching business based in the heart of the city are seeking a Training...
Role: Training Coordinator
Location: City of London
My client, a Professional Training & Coaching business based in the heart of the city are seeking a Training coordinator to come on board and support the UK business operations. This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading, global firm who work with some of the world's most leading and impressive brands. This is a crucial function in the business where you will directly liaise with clients and key stakeholders in the business to schedule and manage training and coaching courses.
I am seeking candidates who are professional, organised by nature, accountable and responsible.
Working autonomously you will be working with highly skilled trainers and assessors and will form a crucial part of this international growing firm.
As you will be highly involved in coordinating logistics of the training and coaching courses we are looking for someone who has either worked for a training or coaching provider, been part of a large onsite training team or worked for a training platform.
Key tasks include but are not limited to;
- Meeting and liaising with assigned Sales Executive to update them on status of tasks and events
- Scheduling and coordinating training date, logistics and materials if needed
- Create detailed work plans to identify and sequence activities needed to execute each training events
- Collating invoicing and PO information
- Arranging delivery and production of training materials
- Maintaining an up to date CRM
- Answering inbound customer service questions promptly, via email and on the phone
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Attending meetings as and when required
- Scheduling conference calls
- Assisting at public events when required - registrations of attendees, payments etc.
- Manage event logistics - pre and post event
- Monitor expenditures
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.