Are you an established Project Coordinator? Marketing professional? Memberships professional? Or an experienced Administrator?Are you seeking a new Part Time opportunity? If the answer is...
Are you an established Project Coordinator? Marketing professional? Memberships professional? Or an experienced Administrator?
Are you seeking a new Part Time opportunity?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please do read on to learn about this exciting new job available!
Project Lead - Care
Salary of £27,000 per annum, £16,200 pro rata
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00am - 15:00pm
- 28 days Holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff perks scheme
- NUS card
- Free parking on site
- To lead a unique project - memberships scheme - within the Care industry.
- Promote the scheme to Care professionals.
- To run events for Care staff so as to gain new members to the scheme.
- Work closely with the marketing manager to build continuous engagement to the scheme.
- Support your team administrator.
- Ensure the smooth running of the scheme, which aims to streamline quality assured training across the Care industry.
- Assist members with building their profile and loading their accredited training evidence onto the membership's portal.
- Engage with learners to join the scheme.
- Care background ideal, although not essential.
- Ideal for somebody from a Marketing / Memberships Admin / Project Manager or Coordinator background.
- Demonstrable creative skills.
- Able to think outside the box.
- Demonstrable passion / interest in the Care industry.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.