A highly dedicated, experienced and creative individual is required to join a highly respected business based in Stevenage. As a Marketing Executive, you will play...
A highly dedicated, experienced and creative individual is required to join a highly respected business based in Stevenage. As a Marketing Executive, you will play a key role within the businesses Marketing and Events team. You will work very closely with the business and education teams in the planning, management and delivery of marketing campaigns. You will have ownership of each campaign including the management of the campaign budgets.
As a Marketing Executive, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to develop the businesses rolling marketing plan. Then delivering the planned campaigns using both traditional and digital channels.
- The production of clear and detailed graphic design and digital marketing briefs. Plus managing both in-house resources an external agencies in the production of the content set out in these briefs
- Managing the production of internal and external marketing resources
- Supporting the Digital Marketing team with both email and social media activity
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of each marketing campaign
- Supporting the events team with event marketing campaigns
The ideal Marketing Executive candidate will need:
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- Great communication skills with an ability to engage and influence with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a fast paced working environment where you have managed multiple projects at the same time
- The ability to deliver customer service excellence
- Excellent attention to detail and strong proof reading skills
- To be able to work proactively and flexibly
- A good understanding of data with the ability to analyse and report on marketing data
- Experience of using Email distribution systems such as Mailchimp
- A full clean driving licence
Working Monday to Friday, the offices are within walking distance of Stevenage train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £25,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON THE 17TH FEBRUARY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.