Tate Leicester are recruiting for a Breakdown Customer Service Advisor for a leading organisation based in Leicester. Responsibilities: Responding to call outs from stranded motorists...
Tate are seeking a Customer Service Advisor for an award winning company based in Leicester. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who wish to develop in their career as the business continues to grow.
- Providing telephone, email & remote customer service and support for all products and services.
- Dealing with troubleshoot issues raised by customers.
- Logging and tracking support tickets through to resolution using internal helpdesk software.
- Recognising and escalating issues where necessary, working in line with SLA commitments.
- Guiding customers in the use of the systems, directing them to appropriate material and where appropriate identify opportunities for upsell of products.
- Previous customer service experience (Retail, hospitality, or food and beverages ect).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent position paying between, £16,200 - £17,000 per annum.
- Free onsite parking.
- Working hours, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm.
- Ongoing Training and Development.
- Progression within the company.
- Reward and recognition vouchers, meals and company trips.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.