Tate are seeking a Field Sales Executive for a leading business based in Leicester. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing sales...
Tate are seeking a Field Sales Executive for a leading business based in Leicester. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing sales strategies to attract new clients and to maintain existing relationships.
- Establishing and developing strong business relationships with prospective clients to generate new business.
- Managing and negotiating with clients, following up internal leads, networking and cold calling.
- Assisting with the implementation of new clients and delivering training.
- Attending regular networking events to generate further leads and revenue to the business.
- Networking actively to generate further leads and revenue to the business.
- Analysing the current marketplace and delivering important market and competitive information.
- Previous experience as a mortgage and protection advisor within estate agent, banks, firms of mortgage brokers.
- You must hold a full UK Driving License and have access to a vehicle. (Regular travel is required in the position).
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 OTE £10,000
- Working hours: 9am till 5pm Monday -Friday. (Please note that flexibility is required).
- Free on-site parking.
- Business mileage.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.