Tate are seeking a Marketing Assistant for an award winning company based in Leicester. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who wish to develop...
Tate are seeking a Marketing Assistant for an award winning company based in Leicester. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who wish to develop in their career as the business continues to grow.
- Writing articles in magazines to promote the company.
- Updating the website and managing all social media.
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Manage social media communications.
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Marketing degree or 1 year experience within a similar marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience of using social media in a professional and
- promotional capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A creative flair in the generation of fun and original online content.
- A good standard of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Macs, Microsoft
- Word and Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- An interest in digital and social media trends.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is £20,000 per annum.
- Working hours are 9:00am - 17:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Free on-site parking.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Reward and recognition vouchers, meals and company trips.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.