Tate Leicester are recruiting for a Breakdown Customer Service Advisor for a leading organisation based in Leicester. Responsibilities: Responding to call outs from stranded motorists...
Tate are working with an amazing outsourcing company that are based in centre of Oldham. They're on the lookout for people with customer service experience.
Ongoing Temporary Contract
£7.83 per hour (Weekly Pay)
Easily accessible transport routes
Day to day duties will include answering incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. To communicate with the general public in a helpful and informative manner
- Answer phones professionally
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
To apply ideally you will have:
- Experience in a Contact centre/Customer service/Call handler environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to set KPI's
If you feel you match the above experience apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.