An absolutely fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Services Analyst to join a fantastic company based in Ruddington. With free onsite parking, access to...
We are recruiting for a highly established Public Sector client who are looking for a confident Information Analyst to join their busy team.
The role will be reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, providing administrative support to the Workforce Planning and Intelligence team, ensuring there are effective systems, processes and procedures in place to support the implementation projects, programmes and related plans.
The role is as follows:
- Collect and process data and information on behalf of the Workforce Planning and Intelligence team.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive electronic and paper based systems as necessary.
- Assist in producing high quality documentation to support the work of the team using the appropriate Microsoft software and corporate standards and styles.
- Assist the Workforce Planning and Intelligence team in the execution of a range of stakeholder activities.
- Attending and taking meeting notes/minutes, distributing paperwork; maintain circulation lists and distribute appropriate information via this communication role.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Calm and effective under pressure.
- Confident to make decisions.
- Willing to travel across the region as required.
- Empowered and able to deliver to agreed targets.
- Maintain the highest standard of integrity in all interactions.
- Comply with legislation and organisational policy on health, safety and risk management.
- Recognise that improved patient car is at the heart of all decision making and the main focus of all training delivered.
- Have excellent writing, data entry and presentation skills: capable of constructing and delivering clear information/ instructions to staff and service users.
- Have minute taking skills.
£9.50 per hour
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.