Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday-FridayStart date: ASAP (for 6-8 weeks)Pay: £9.31 per hourWe have a great opportunity to join a friendly team as a Programme Coordinator on...
Tate are working with a large Public Sector organisation to recruit an Education Programme Co ordinator for Maternity cover through until December in Bristol.
The role is Part time, over 3 days a week - 20 hours
The Education Programme Coordinator works with the Education Programme Manager and the Education Programme Officer in the local office to support the operational delivery of medical and dental education programmes. Working for the College of Anaesthetics this role will include national recruitment campaigns, programme management, finance, event and project management. The post holder is responsible for administering a client focused comprehensive service liaising with other departments and external colleagues.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy in all work
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Work without direct supervision
- Knowledge of event management
- Advanced keyboard and word processing skills
- Ability to manipulate data on spreadsheets (Microsoft Words, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access skills)
- Familiarity with intrepid or other databases/HR and or recruitment info systems.
- Ability to work to tight and strict deadlines without compromising accuracy
- Proven in delivery of achieving team objectives
This role is located within the Bristol Parkway area and has parking and good rail and bus routes.
For more information, please call 01392 432 861 and speak to Charlotte.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.