Part Time Book Keeper (Monday and Tuesdays) £10 £12 per hour RomseyThis is a temporary position that will last 6-8 weeks.Tate in Chandlers Ford are...
£14 per hour
Tate Cambridge has a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a small but friendly team. You will be working within an organisation who support overseas students during their period of awards. This is a temporary part-time position, offering a flexible 21 hours per week with the potential of the position becoming permanent for the right candidate.
If you are committed to delivering a high quality service and looking for a varied role, then we have just the role for you!
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Supporting the team to produce shortlists of applicants to consider for their scheme awards
- Liaise with funding partners where necessary and provide any information required
- Provide support to the Deputy Director
- Run reports from the bespoke system and produce relevant data reports for other teams
- Assist with all administration, i.e. Photocopying, archiving, remitting documentation and scanning of Documentation
- Inputting relevant data onto in house software
- Support the team with implementing new agreements
- Experience of working in a small team is desirable
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels
- High attention to detail, organised and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a flexible approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- A high level of IT skills is essential
If you would like to know more information, then give Julie a call on 01223 324433. Alternatively, apply now and a consultant will be in touch!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.