Temps for EventsTate West End are looking for a large number of temps for an Event between 3rd March -8th March 2018.Based by the o2...
Do you have proven experience within Events, Sales and / or Marketing?
Are you able to confidently manage events?
Do you have a keen interest within the Foods industry?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please do read on to learn about this exciting new job available!
Events & Sales Coordinator
Salary of up to £25,000 per annum, D.O.E
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 17:00pm.
The job involves attendance at promotional activities and events at a range of venues around the UK. As such, the successful hire must be willing to & flexible to undertake significant travel within this role, as well as evening and weekend working.
Flexitime can be utilised in line with compensating for evening and weekend working.
- 29 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company pension schemes
- Free of cost consultations with a pensions/financial advisor
- Subsidised monthly massage clinics
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Company laptop/phone/equipment
- Free goodies/giveaways
- Free car parking
- Substantial Staff discounts
- Continuous engagement initiatives
- To work closely with Sales, Trade & Promotions teams to create & implement promotional activities throughout the trade.
- Working to drive improvement on product sales.
- To work at ways to improve brand visibility and presentation throughout the stores by way of effective merchandising techniques.
- Actively engage and coordinate activities to improve the company's image within their target audience.
- Administration and data analysis to improve productivity.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Driven by data analysis, determine and execute promotional activities.
- Ensure the use of effective merchandising techniques to create effective "Point of Sales" experiences for custom, and drive improved sales within the trade of the company's products.
- Ensure compliance of all activities - insurance, legal and health and safety elements.
- Ensure the ever improving relationship between the company and their target audience through the support and participation within events.
- Collaborative worker
- Relationship builder
- Proven analyser
- Demonstrable passion for the Caribbean culture and culinary styles
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Exceptionally organised
- Problem solver
- Able to work well under pressure
- MS Office savvy
- Social media savvy
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.