My client based in Victoria are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Receptionist with a love for client care to join their property management...
An incredible Corporate Receptionist position has become available at a leading property developers based in a beautiful office at Imperial Wharf.
This role offers a salary of £28,000 -£30,000 per annum and the opportunity to work within a company where you can stay and develop. The working hours are 8.00am-5.30pm.
A market leading property company are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Corporate Receptionist to be a main point of contact for the office. This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a fast paced and dynamic front of house position. If you have fantastic communication skills and previous corporate reception experience, get in touch!
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that all visitors are greeted both personally and over the telephone, in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner
- Ensuring that the switchboard is manned in line with current requirements
- Ensuring that internal and external post is dealt with efficiently on a daily basis
- Facilitate catering for the ground floor Board room and Conference rooms
- Office Management: organising contractors for minor office repairs / upkeep, checking office stationary stock / kitchen supplies and placing orders, processing minor works orders.
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Previous experience in a Corporate Reception Role
- Well versed with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional customer service
- Well-presented and fantastic communication skills
If you are interested in further Reception, PA, EA, Team Assistant jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk <http://www.tate.co.uk>
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.