Part Time Book Keeper (Monday and Tuesdays) £10 £12 per hour RomseyThis is a temporary position that will last 6-8 weeks.Tate in Chandlers Ford are...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to support three high level Directors within a great City Centre organisation. This is a temporary part-time role for approximately 3 weeks working 25 hours per week.
Duties within the role will include:
- PA support to 3 high level directors
- Managing multiple diaries
- Preparing letters and documents for directors
- Preparing spreadsheets and presentations
- Preparing for board meetings including boards packs
- Taking minutes within meetings and writing detailed follow ups
- Handling incoming communication efficiently giving appropriate advise where necessary
- Delivering all work to a high standard
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Work and Powerpoint with previous PA experience at Director level.This is a temporary role for approximately 3 weeks with a start date of 11th February. While you will be required to work Monday - Friday our client can be negotiable on the hours that are worked.
If you have the experience to be successful in this role please apply via the link.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.