Due to growth we are looking for someone to make this National Business Development Manager role their own!This role will be home based, my Client...
Tate are seeking an ambitious Business Development / Telemarketing Executive to join a well-established business based in Leicester on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Find and nurture prospects by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities to a position where they are ready to be passed over to the relevant sales teams.
- Maintain a rate of 20-40 contacts per day with decision makers and strategic influencers to build a strong pipeline for the relevant sales teams.
- Ability to balance inbound and outbound communications
- Identify relevant target companies and contacts within verticals agreed by the Director. Searching for new leads through Internet, social media monitoring, subscriptions, new databases, etc.
- 3+ years B2B telemarketing experience is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to understand technology.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with an inherent ability to manage multiple parallel processes and willingness to contribute to continuous improvement.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to reach prospects and create compelling conversations with executive-level decision makers.
Salary & Benefits:
- Hourly rate will start on £8.65 per hour for the temporary period, £18,000 when permanent.
- Working hours are between: 8.30am - 6.00pm,
- Set commission/bonus structure.
- Opportunities for career progression due to recent growth.
This role will involve travel across the UK and possibly abroad when required.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.