An ambitious, confident and personable Office Admin Assistant, is required to join a vibrant and growing organisation. The role is based Stevenage will offer you...
An ambitious, confident and personable Office Admin Assistant, is required to join a vibrant and growing organisation. The role is based Stevenage will offer you opportunities and grow and develop within this exciting organisation and on a daily basis you will be providing professional, friendly and efficient support to the Office Manager and the businesses Leisure and Partnership team.
This is a great role for somebody looking to establish an office based career within an exciting sector.
As the Office Admin Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Greeting all office visitors upon arrival
- Organising all meeting rooms booking include refreshments
- Dealing with all inbound calls and enquiries
- Placing orders for all equipment and stationary as well as managing supplier relationships
- Assisting with HR administration
- Supporting the marketing team with research, investigation and competitor analysis
- Production of reports for different teams within the business
- Refreshing website content
The ideal Office Admin Assistant candidate you will need:
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and personable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be driven and self-motivated
- A proven track record of being able to use your initiative and to take ownership of projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- The ability to use Photoshop would be beneficial, but not essential
- Be ambitious and want to grow and develop within this role
Working Monday to Friday you can expect to receive a salary between £17,000 and £19,000 depending upon experience. This is a business that is growing and expanding really quickly and you will become an integral part of that business growth.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.