Job Title: Junior Product Marketing Manager Location: Hemel HempsteadSalary: c.£38,000 A friendly and fast-paced organisation based in Hemel Hempstead are recruiting for a Product Marketing...
Project Manager - Technical
Up to £35k per annum plus Profit related Pay on an annual basis of 5%
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical or Electrical Graduate who wants a career in project management. The equivalent in an alternative qualification and/or experience would be considered.
It would be hugely advantageous if you have some prior Project Management experience, but not essential or if you are an aspirational individual who possesses a Technical degree.
Do you have the ability to supervise installations and fact find from the ground up? This role could be ideal. You would be working for an industry leading system provider, where innovation and growth within the company is continual.
You would be project managing and supervising installation and fault finding on customer sites across the UK and Europe.
- To provide hands on project management to clients, managing the entire coordination and installation, providing a high level of customer support throughout
- To represent the company as the technical 'go to' and be able to provide both internal and ongoing support to the client. Extensive training will be provided on both the products and services.
- Maintain a solid understanding of both the product and its accessories enabling you to answer technical questions, via telephone, email or face to face
- Continuously explore the use and support of the product line, documenting areas for improvement and recommendations for change
- Carrying out technical validation work, software testing and translations for the company
- Processing RMAs from Europe, working with the Operations Manager in the US
- Travel to customer sites to assist with on-site troubleshooting, problem mitigation and resolution
- Manage the Health and Safety compliance for both the UK office and at customers' sites
- Must be able to travel internationally (mostly Europe and occasionally USA)
- The ideal candidate will have a degree (or equivalent) in a technical field or electrical engineering and experience in supporting and installing high technology products
- Basic knowledge of electronics with an understanding of electrical circuits and diagrams
- The ability to translate and simplify technical findings to communicate to the customer
- Highly capable Microsoft Office user, fluent in Microsoft Windows settings and configurations
- French language skills would be an advantage but not essential
- We are looking for a self-motivated, meticulous, personable character
If you are interested in this role, please apply and call Izzie Gifford on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.