Team Assistant/Coordinator BirminghamAn award-winning and entrepreneurial recruitment consultancy who is the legal arm of the of a well established market-lead agency providing a comprehensive range...
We are currently working in partnership with a large, well established insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a Team Assistant to join their growing team. This role will support three senior members of staff as well as providing ad-hoc support to the CEO's PA.
You will be responsible for providing a consistently high level of administrative support to the team and developing strong relationships with both internal colleagues and external clients.
You will need to have the confidence to support a number of people at any one time and ensure that your workload is managed and prioritised accordingly.
The duties of this role will include:
- Diary management
- Organising local and international travel arrangements
- Organising and booking meeting rooms
- Producing documentation including reports, presentations, letters and spreadsheets
- Screening calls and emails
- Liaising with preferred supplies such as travel service providers
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Maintaining records
- Working with the other PAs in the business to ensure that support is available during lunch breaks/holidays
- General ad-hoc team support as and when required
You will require a good attention to detail and be able to provide accurate documentation and professional documents. You will enjoy working as part of a team and have strong organisational skills.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary up to £28,000 + benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.