The place:A rapidly growing Interiors company based in West London is looking for bright individuals to join their expanding team. This is a wonderful company...
I am in need of a Corporate Reception Supervisor / Manager to support my client who is one of the world's leading global law firms based in the City. This will be supervising a mid-size team of 5 - 10 front of house receptionist; leading and motivating them to ensure that an exceptionally high level of customer service is delivered to all visitors and staff who use the reception and associated services. This is a perm opportunity paying £33,000 per annum across 35 hours between Mon-Fri. Shifts: 7.30am to 2.30pm, 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, 10 to 6pm and 12-8pm.
Scope of responsibilities:
- To supervise receptionists and the greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- To supervise, manage and motivate a team of receptionists
- Reception Management of the team and implementing new ideas, systems and procedures to ensure a 5* customer services is provided.
- Analysing current best practices and as reception supervisor - taking a leading role in implementing improvement and change
- To supervise meeting room events and other requested bookings; and to ensure that all the relevant information is researched accurately and forwarded as appropriate.
- To supervise the reservation of meeting-rooms, as required, on the system; the efficient taking and delivery of clients; messages; and the care and collection of unaccompanied luggage
- To promote best practice and client/customer care at all times and to supervise the "meet and greet" service
- Experience in frontline customer service within a similar environment/position
- Experience in managing or supervising a mid-sized team (6-9 team members)
- Confidence and charisma
- Strong leadership skills
- Great organisational skills
- Positive approach and proactive 'can do' approach to problem solving
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Experience working in a corporate and or legal environment
If you are interested in further Front of House jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.