Part Time Book Keeper (Monday and Tuesdays) £10 £12 per hour RomseyThis is a temporary position that will last 6-8 weeks.Tate in Chandlers Ford are...
Our client is looking for a part-time receptionist to work in the house building industry, to professionally operate the division's switchboard ensuring all calls are answered promptly and efficiently directed to the correct person and greets all customers/suppliers/visitors in a cheerful, enthusiastic and professional manner.
The hours are:
Monday to Thursday 1pm - 5.30pm
Friday 12.30 - 4.30
The candidate must be flexible, and able to cover the morning shift in cases of sickness and holiday. They must be well presented, fully IT literate and confident dealing with difficult customers.
- Handle phone calls
- Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner as quickly as possible, ideally within 4 rings.
- Determine the purpose of callers and forward the call to the appropriate person or department or interact with the caller on behalf of the company.
- Transfer calls as needed.
- Take accurate message from clients wishing to be called back. Deliver these messages to the appropriate member of staff.
2. Visitor Liaison
- Welcome on-site visitors in a professional and courteous manner. Determine the nature of business and announce visitor to the appropriate person or department.
- Keep track of key peoples movements within the building and when they are working away from the office.
- Create good impression of the company with your visitor at all available points of contact.
3. Other Duties
- Open the morning post and distribute to appropriate Departments.
- Ensure sure post and DX are picked up at appropriate times.
- Arrange couriers for Urgent Packages.
- Ensure familiarity with the company's Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
- Keep the reception area tidy.
- Maintain log of staff in the building; and visitors signing in/out book.
- Help other departments with administration duties
- Receive goods/services into reception and keep a log of deliveries/attendance.
- At all-time comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Carry out all other duties reasonably required by Head of Department.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change. Start date - Monday 25th March
Salary of £10,700 and additional benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.