Head ReceptionistCambridge£20,000 £22,000 per annum Tate are recruiting for a Head Receptionist to join a luxury boutique hotel based just on the outskirts of central...
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Are you a dynamic, personable Receptionist looking to work for a world leading media agency in the heart of the West End?
If so, then you're in luck. In this receptionist role, you'll be working for a house hold name, who looks after every member of staff from Cleaners to CEO. You'll be in a modern and busy reception area meeting and greeting anyone and everyone who comes to visit the business.
- You will be meeting and greeting everyone who comes in to the office with a smile and assisting with any enquires they may have.
- Booking and maintaining the 5 meeting rooms.
- Organising refreshments, catering and ensuring all meetings have the correct and working equipment.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Administrative duties, filing etc.
- Answering a busy switchboard and forwarding on to relevant person.
Are you the one?
- Previous experience in a Receptionist role desirable.
- Strong administrative background.
- Have worked in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Experience of mail-handling is desirable.
- Outstanding organisations skills.
- £25,000 - £27,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday including bank holiday.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Great offices.
- Really sociable company.
Sound like the position for you? Then APPLY APPLY APPLY!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.